Frequently Asked Questions
The British Overseas Export Online Store is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
If you have any inquiry, please click contact us or click below chat box to reach our staff.
Feel free to call us during business hours on the following numbers below:
+852 3501-0926 or via WhatsApp at +852 6910 0562
Open Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Close on Sunday and during Public Holiday
1. Do you only accept orders online?
- All orders can be made online or thru phone calls , we also have Business Office in Kwai Chung at Room C, 21/F, Block 1, Vigor Industrial Building , 49-53 Ta Chuen Ping Street.
2. Do you accept returns?
- A lot of our products are fragile, therefore we don't accept returns.
3. What is your delivery policy?
For details, refer to our Delivery page here
4. How should I store the beverages at home?
Keep it out of the sun, out of the heat, and out of fluorescent lights.
5. Do you supply for private and corporate parties?
Yes, contact us directly and let's start planning. We provide wines, draft beers,bulk orders of ale and cider and even pre-mixed cocktails on ready to drink can. We also have partners who can provide food at your party.
6. I'm not a wine expert, how will I choose what i want?
- There are many products out there and we want to ensure that we represent the best. What's on our online store represents some of the best products available in the market, and we continue to add more to the list to ensure Hong Kong has the best stuff from different side of the world.
You may ask our staff any questions you may have in mind. We have certified knowledgeable staff on all the beverage categories, so feel free to drop us your questions or call us.
You may also check our Blog post, to keep you up to date with the articles we write on our blog or displayed on our website. We try to make the complicated simple so that everyone can choose what suits them best.
7. What if I do not have a PayPal account?
Absolutely, not a problem - You can use your preferred credit card in the normal way.
8. Can I pay thru Bank Transfer?
We accept bank Transfer , however you need to check with us beforehand, this service is not available on our site. And if you prefer to pay by bank transfer upon checkout , we will not ship your order until the funds are received into our account.
If you have an HSBC account, bank transfers are usually very quick (often immediate during business hours) but if you use another bank it can take three days or more before we receive the money. Please allow sufficient time for clearance.* If your order is urgent we recommend you use PayPal or a credit card as a bank transfer payment may be delayed.
*Cross checked funds received via bank transfer takes time. Any payment made for us please help us by sending the full details of your bank transfer or the official receipt perhaps, including the order detail number and the amount paid. If no advice is sent to us at the end of our business hour , your order cannot be not be processed which cause your order to be delayed.
9. Can I pay COD?
We prefer payment by paypal, credit card or bank tranfer. Theres no extra charge and you can transfer direct from an ATM!