Terms and Conditions
If your order is urgent or has special requirements please feel free to contact us at +852 3501-0926 or order via Whatsapp +852 6910 0562 . We will be happy to serve you.
Deliveries are Monday through Saturday following our business hours.
The company and its employees, contractors and any third party provider (collectively "British Overseas Export") make no representation or warranty in relation to:
1. the completeness, quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, britishexport.asia/ or the information (the “Information”) stored on or receivable through this or any other britishexport.asia/ server;
2. any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through britishexport.asia/ or pursuant to the Information;
You shall not rely on the Information. British Overseas Export shall not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arises, directly or indirectly, from your reliance or use (whether authorized or not) of the Information or this website.
You undertake that you will not use our site to:
1. impersonate any person or entity by way of transmitting any forged or manipulated contents through the use of any services.
2. upload, post, email, offer or otherwise transmit any contents that infringe any proprietary rights or intellectual property rights including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright of any party;
British Overseas Export does not guarantee any time frame to our deliveries. British Overseas Export is not liable for the time it takes to deliver, nor does it take responsibility to deliver within a time frame.
2. British Overseas export is not liable for any damages made by the delivery process, to any person or to any properties or possessions.
3. Because the products are fragile, British Overseas Export will replace any damages incurred to the products during the journey to the Buyer, however once the Buyer signs off on the parcels, the products are now the possession and responsibility of the Buyer. British Overseas Export will not be responsible for any damages incurred to the products thereafter.
Junk Boat Deliveries - Central Pier #9 & Sai Kung Pier
Payments received after the cutoff times might not be processed on the same day.
Door deliveries are available by appointment. ( On selected Area Only )
Please contact us if you require delivery directly to your home and we will confirm availability with our delivery team.
Tel: +852 3501-0926 (Mon-Fri, 10am to 7pm)
Delivery is FREE on orders of 6 bottles of wine or more. This can be any mix of wine, you can buy 6 different bottles.
A delivery charge of $120 will apply for orders of less than 6 items.
If you order 4 bottles of wine and 1 case of Beer there will be a delivery charge of $120
If you order 5 bottles of wine and 1 case of beer or cider, delivery is free.
If you order 6 bottles of wine delivery is free.
Buy three cases of beer or cider for free delivery
*Public Holidays & Extreme Weather
We do not offer delivery on public holidays, when Typhoon Signal #8 or the Black Rain signal is hoisted.
Under special circumstances we may offer special deliveries, please contact us or Tel: +852 3501-0926 (Mon-Fri, 10am-7pm) before placing your order.
We only deliver to one address per order. If you wish us to deliver to more than that one address please place a separate order for each location.
Alternatively, please contact us to make special delivery arrangements before placing your order.
Due to customs restrictions we can only offer delivery in Hong Kong.
Returns & Replacements
All our products are fragile, therefore we don't accept returns.
Payment & Security
We use PayPal and IPGPay for all payment processing services and it is they who provide the secure credit card handling facilities on their site. No credit card details are asked for, accessed or retained by British Overseas Export or any affiliated or associated company. It is your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
Alcohol should be consumed in moderation.
A case of wine is heavy so extra care should be taken when lifting it. If you are concerned about the weight we advise that you transfer the bottles 1 or 2 at a time.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.